We are a club of Italo-Americans proud to promulgate the Italian Culture and preserve our ethnicity for future generations. The club was started in 1951. We have been at our current location since 1969. It’s our place where we come together for various events for the purpose of good deeds, with also dining, dancing and listening to music and song live by talented singers.
Click here to download our membership application.